Wednesday, August 5, 2009

occasional blogger




Well how time flies. Last entry April. Here it is August already. Dalmac is drawing near. Although I have ridden 1,718 miles since March I am a little nervous about the daily ride distance. My longest ride thus far was 67 miles. The shortest day of the 4 day route I am taking is 73 the longest 94. Tomorrow I am headed north to camp with Jeff and Sebastian. I will ride part of the last day's route. I was hoping to practice the hill they call the wall. Today I found out "the wall" is on day 3 and not the final day. Oh well I will look for other hills to train on.


Wilderness state park is our destination tomorrow. Here's hoping we get good weather. Here is a picture of Sebastian during our previous camping trip at Sleeping Bear Dunes and one of Miazey in Lake Michigan, same trip.


1 comment:

love, me said...

Hey thanks for the support. I have tried weight watcher before when I was on the thinner side just to lose 15 pounds and it did work. I think since I'm so big trying to cut down so much at one time makes me way too tired and leaves me feeling overwhelmed. I'm trying to combine different things to work into my life style. It's just going to be one day at a time for now. Thanks for the comment. Keep me motivated please!