Sunday, October 18, 2009

This weekend had its ups and downs. The highlight of my weekend being spending the day with Sebastian on Saturday. We went to the Kalamazoo air zoo. It is a museum of sorts featuring types of airplanes and their history. We had a nice lunch and then went to an orchard. The cider was good but their apple choices were limited.
Sunday was to be my turning point. I vowed to start eating right and begin to exercise again. The scales say I am already up 6 pounds. Sluggish has become agetive once more. I reluctantly rolled out of bed at 8 am. Browsing through the adds with my morning cup of tea, I decided to go to the store first thing. I was cruising down the road and noticed my gas guage. Turning left on to High street I proceeded toward the Mobil station. Music blaring and thinking about what I needed from walmart , I neglected to notice the 25 mile per hour sign and the police officer. He of course spotted me . I was issued a ticket. He claimed I was going 38 miles per hour but ticketed me for going five over. He seemed to think that was really generous . If he really wanted to be nice he could have given just me a warning! But that was not to be. So being the mood eater that I am , I came home and had a large portion of the apple crisp I had made the night before. Okay tomorrow is going to be my turning point. Try try and try again..........

No comments: