Sunday, April 20, 2008

lumpy size six

Well my dress came in and I tried it on. As usual for me the top fit perfect but the skirt could be a little looser. Determined to avoid fat wedding photos I upped my time on the elliptical and modified the food intake. I think my modified South Beach would be more effective if I cut out the nuts and red meat. My trainer has started to add some ab work in.
Yesterday I took a chance on a poor weather forcast and was able to get in 35 miles.
Still a little sluggish when riding on my own, but I tried to throw in sprints and tried to see how long I could pedal continuously without coasting. The highlight of my ride was showing off my cool bike. I ran into a coworker who had made derogitory comments about bikes I rode in the past. needless to say he was impressed with my Diva.
Today I went to my daughters first mountain bike race. It was kind of cool seeing the other side of cycling. I felt like I should have brought a bike. Maybe I'll get my own mountain bike out and hit some trails this week.
Tommorow I start my new position at work. I'll be working 12:30p.m. to 9:00 p.m
so I should be able to get some good a.m. workouts

1 comment:

Chris said...

BTW, at the race Sunday you snapped the perfect picture to replace the header on my blog.