Tuesday, April 1, 2008

six weeks to size six

okay it is a new month I am finally cough free and ready to get serious. Six weeks from today my daughter gets married in Key west. My dress is ordered ; size six. My training has officially begun. I have begun my sessions with a personal trainer and hit the elliptical on the days between sessions. In order to get Maizey the wonder dog in shape as well I have resumed our 3 mile walks on days I don't work. Fifteen minutes is all I've done on the trainer,I just can't seem to get going on it. I wish it would hurry up and get warm and dry on the same day so I can get outside and ride. I realize that along with increased physical activity the choices I make for food intake need to change.The weekend was a food disaster with too many social obligations to fulfil. Then I went to work today and of course there was a party . I didn't give in to the Panera sandwiches but I did cave and have a small slice of Sam's club cake with whip cream frosting. Tomorrow more chicken and green beans!!!!

No comments: