Wednesday, April 9, 2008

spring fever

The sun is shining the roads are dry. A quick call to my friend Rebecca and I am on the road. I road from my house to the falling waters trail taking the trail to Reynolds road and headed for Rebecca's. We took off from her house and picked up the trail on the other side of Reynolds and road it to Concord. It felt sooo good to be out in the fresh air and on my bike. By the time I returned home I had ridden 33miles. We ran in to some friends and made plans to ride again on Sunday.
Another great day on Sunday. We met at Nancy's house. Randy lead the way through a "well planned course" consisting of hill after hill after hill. My perserverance was rewarded. We passed through Pulaski and headed to Concord. At Concord we got on the wondeful flat smooth trail. Reynolds road took us to Vrooman Road. After one last hill we conclude our 30 mile ride. I of course was the last one to pull in the drive but I'm not letting it get to me this year. I can't blame the equipment.I have a very nice bike I'll just have to try harder. I made it to the trainer 3 times last week and have 2 sessions this week I am on the right track.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey, put some photos on your blog! We want to see what you look like and how cool your bike is.