Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Soccer with a small boy

I had my first whole week in my new position and they put me to the test. The surgery scedule had been slow for a few weeks but we made up for it this past week. Amazingly the cases finished in a timely matter although it was touch and go for a little bit. I was ready for the weekend and glad to have the week done. Saturday I was unable to ride but I did get up early hit the elliptical and the weights. My grandson had a soccer game, so it was off to Kalamazoo to see the Orange Crush in action. At times I thought perhaps dancing not soccer was Sebastians thing. My daughter and her fiance went to the game as well and we all went out to lunch. As if eating pizza wasn't a bad enough Dietary indiscretion I also went out to dinner. My highschool buddies got together for our own little 35 year reunion. We reminiced and laughed until we choked. At least I choked having taken a drink right when Theresa got everyone laughing.
So today I started over. Hit the bike trail for a 25 mile ride and then I took a 3 mile walk with Maize the wonder dog. Just 2 weeks until keywest the real work has just begun

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Super cute boy. He should be in a wedding, he's so cute!